A BROKEN FRIENDSHIP ...


Sometimes life is so different; dedicated to my hopeless situation and to all those who find themselves in this same muddy pool. There are certain things in life, which we would love to make it work our way, however, it never happens. It was most unfortunate to see a friend falling into a ditch, when all I could do was to try and hold a hand that was freeing itself from my grip. Traveling down the memory lane, memories encircles me… 

 

Source - Internet

 


This is life – my mind reminded me;
Hands shivered, heart fluttered;
Eyes drooped, heart felt cheated;
Mind resonated with a sigh –
Pain was ebbing;
Life was bitter – only if I had known
Friendship is yet another bond – bounded
And limited.

Reality crushed in when
Thoughts started to slaughter;
For that encouraging eye,
My heart yearned to see;
The silly laugh mattered not much then
Became worthy for a thought now;
Life was bitter – only if I had known
Friendship is yet another bond – bounded
And limited.

Life – separation rules it;
Separation – changes comes with it;
Change – a move, a shift, or
Perhaps holds a realization within;
Life was bitter – only if I had known
Friendship is yet another bond – bounded
And limited.

Seeing fire engulf damp cotton;
I realized water could never stand against fire;
Water doused fire – science;
Fire engulfed water – emotions;
As the war raged, my heart became broken;
Life was bitter – only if I had known
Friendship is yet another bond – bounded
And limited.

When all left, hope glowed with glory,
She came close, “This will change, Life
Will move on” – that was an embrace.
Memories will stay, I revived;
Lesson hard learnt – Friends
And everything is never permanent.

Labels: